Tax Extension Assistance

Share This:

To many seasoned tax payers, doing federal extension forms is not a problem; however for someone brand new to it, it can be a daunting task. Many people often have to file their taxes late, meaning they have to file a federal tax extension.

Taxes usually are not something to mess around with; getting the help of a tax professional is your best choice. Given that most are online, their services for federal and state tax extensions are much quicker and cheaper, which benefits the client.

Those that have to file a tax extension often have many questions; “Just how much does it cost?”, “How are you able to file?” and “Can anyone help me?” Fortunately, there is a solution and it’s getting help from a tax assistant.

With many tax professionals online now, getting help on your federal tax extension form is easier than ever. You don’t have to go to the trouble of visiting their office, no matter how big or small your problem. Most of them provide instant online support or a telephone service notifying you if they’re available; many are also constantly available via email.

For those that have questions about the federal tax form, you have the ability to send an e-mail about the forms and taxes and typically the tax specialist will respond in less than a day.

It is smart to get help and ensure everything is correct on your federal tax extension form. For those who have a mistake on their federal tax form it may cause issues.

The government may punish you because of not filing it properly. Also, if your federal tax extension is inaccurate the IRS may not give you your refund. That’s why it is best to work with a tax specialist, not only for the federal tax extension form, but with any tax forms. Online economic help is really as cheap as $15 and rarely costs more than $50.

For first time taxpayers and those that need assistance, get skilled help on your federal tax extension form so there aren’t any issues in the future. October 15, 2012 might be the latest date taxes are due for all those who have filed an extension; the IRS will punish people who do not pay.  Be prepared and get the maximum refund you’re entitled to; we always suggest using your tax refund for investments.

If you have any further questions or concerns about tax extensions please visit our website at Cohesive Tax. We can go over all of your questions and concerns with you, so e-mail us now let us help get you prepared for the future. Take advantage of the information available and get in touch with a skilled professional in tax extension, such as a business advisor and/or Enrolled Agents that can give you the tools you need for tax extension.


Share This:

As seen in Forbes Magazine, Karla Dennis is an expert tax and business strategist. As an enrolled agent, Karla is licensed to represent taxpayers in all 50 states. She holds a Masters in Taxation and Business Development and is the author of two books, Tax Storm and Against the Odds.

Karla, CEO of consultancy firm Karla Dennis And Associates, Inc.™, has saved her clients thousands of dollars and has been featured in various media outlets such as Forbes, MSNBC, KTLA, Yahoo! Finance, and SmartMoney, marking her as the ultimate tax expert.

As of 2014, Karla became the new host on the “Mind Your Business” radio show, KTLK AM 1150, sharing her financial and business knowledge with the greater Orange County and Los Angeles areas. As a supporter of women’s rights and issues, Karla is part of the Women Network, an organization built to educate and mentor women. In addition, Karla is the radio host for Women Network Radio, a show that aims to uplift and empower women of all walks of life.

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Subscribe To Our Newsletter Today And Receive:

"7 Secrets To Keeping More Money In Your Pocket,"


A Complimentary 30-Minute Tax Strategy Session.

A $397 Value, Yours FREE.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Call Now Button

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This

Share this post with your friends!