No matter where you’re traveling next, there are a few things you can add to your grab-and-go bag that will make everything run a little more smoothly. Meet six items that will turn you into the MacGyver of the vacation set.
- Outlet Plug: This is key to bring on a trip. Whether you are short at the air and can’t get a plug or you’re on vacation with multiple people and need to share the one outlet. This can be huge for you and your family.
- Duct Tape: You can bandage up your luggage to removing lint from your clothing in one easy simple pull of the tape. This is really awesome to bring on a trip because it has so much capability. For about 5.00 you can patch up shoes, bags, clothing and baby proof rooms and cover up stuff your kids can’t get into to. All purpose. Is key on any trip.
- Travel Mug: This is great for coffee but as well for other things. Put in your sunglasses or anything small you don’t want to get torn up and it can be a handy to drink with and store goods.
- Moist Toilettes: These aren’t just for the kids. These are to sanitize your hands. Door knobs or anything within a public place that might have unwanted germs.
- Silicone Travel Bottles: these are live savers! With TSA boosting security, these little guys are key to make sure you put in your shampoo and other goods to make sure you have all you need on your trip to stay in good shape!
- Safety Pins: This will be great to hold things together, wardrobe malfunction, tacking pant legs up when hiking through muddy trails or deterring thieves. Way too many uses with these little guys!