How To Handle Your Tax Issues

If you’ve been working with a tax resolution specialist but they were unable to help you resolve your tax issues with the IRS, maybe it’s time you consider a different company that specializes in tax resolution. Thankfully, there’s one that offers a variety of different tax issue services and has Enrolled Agents, some of which used to work for the IRS and that’s Karla Dennis And Associates, Inc.™.

At KDA, we’ve seen it all when it comes to tax issues with the IRS; whether they’re putting a levy on your bank account, you’ve received an audit letter, tax lien or even if you’re already making payments to the IRS but aren’t able to afford them, we can help you with your situation. Some of the services we provide are an offer in compromise, meeting with an auditor on your behalf, refiling a tax return or filing an innocent spouse claim. Whatever it takes to get your problems resolved, we put them into play with our tax resolution services. Many people that currently have tax issues are under the impression that there isn’t anything that you can do about it especially if they’ve worked with a tax resolution specialist in the past without any solution. There are tax resolutions to each and every type of tax problem, you just have to take action and know where the appropriate places to seek tax issue relief.

At Karla Dennis And Associates, Inc.™, we can help you take on the IRS, solve your issues and let you live your life again with having to worry about the IRS tax issues resurfacing again in the future. If you’d like to learn more about our tax resolution services and what we can do to help you solve your problems, please check out our website at or contact one of our experienced Enrolled Agents today. If you still have tax problems after working with a tax resolution specialist, it’s time you worked with Karla Dennis And Associates, Inc.™ to see how we can get your tax issues solved.